Test your reflexes against faster and faster challenges. Listen for the instruction and do it as fast as you can -- touch, swipe up, swipe down, swipe left, swipe right, shake, pinch, and two finger touch. A pulsing sound track keeps the game moving. How many levels can you make it past? 10? 20? 30? Insane speed starts at the 50th level. Can you make it to 100?
A simple, yet challenging game for all ages. Easy to play and addictive! The whole family can play against each other.
Just released and now available in the iTunes App Store, Version 1.4 featuring integration with Apple's Voice Over screen reading technology to make the game playable for the blind and visually impaired. This version also adds a game pause mode to allow players to take a quick break for a point penalty. The pause mode also allows you to skip a challenge, such as Shake. Version 1.4 now includes 40 different achievements for score, 5-game average score, number of plays per day, and for playing each day of one or more weeks.
ZanyTouch™ can be played with one hand in Easy mode. Includes voice and visual prompts so you can play with the sound off.
For other game demo videos, check out our YouTube page.
What people are saying
"An Excellent Bop-It Style Game!"
"A game that is great for all ages"
"Easy to learn and great for a quick game!"
- Three difficulty settings: Easy, Medium, and Hard.
- Easy level uses three gestures. Medium level uses five. Hard level uses all eight.
- Tracks high scores and previous scores for each difficulty setting.
- Funky and driving music background.
- Post your scores to Facebook.
- Post your scores to Twitter.
- Post your scores Apple Game Center leaderboards.
- Earn up to 40 different achievements.
- Works with Apple Voice Over for the blind and visually impaired.
- Touch and hold the screen to pause the game or to skip the current challenge. Also useful to avoid the shake gesture.