- Added an Options menu to filter by checked status and by To Do Category.
- Added ability to share a PDF report with options including AirPrint, AirDrop, Mail, Messages, etc..
- Now supports any length note entry.
- Touch area for item details is now wider to prevent accidental checking.
- Maintenance Report can now be shared as a PDF file with options including AirPrint, AirDrop, Mail, Messages, etc..
- Added an Options menu to sort by Date, Name, Camp Type and filter by Flag, Date, and Camp Type.
- Added ability to create a complete Trip Log Report based on sorted/filtered Trip Log selections.
- Share a multi-page PDF Trip Log Report file with options including AirPrint, AirDrop, Mail, Messages, etc..
- Trip Log location pins updated to reveal multiple log entries by date in the map view.
- Added reverse geocoding for Trip Log locations so place names are displayed instead of the location coordinates.
- Trip Log map view now has a separate zoom button. Zoom out to show all logs with locations or zoom in to last selected Trip Log.
- Updated the date/time picker for Start and End Date/Time.
- Trip Log Location is now pre-filled based on the last campground selected.
- Added new trip log fields for End Date/Time, Accommodation Costs, Supplies Costs, General Costs.
- Added new trip log fields for Odometer, Fuel Amount, Fuel Cost
- Share individual Trip Log entries via Facebook or Twitter or as a PDF file via AirPrint, AirDrop, Mail, Messages, etc.. Full version only.
- Trip Log Entry sections are now collapsible. Only visible sections appear in reports and posts.
- Individual Trip Log Report now includes photos.
- Individual Trip Log Report computes nights stayed, distance travelled between log entries, miles per gallon or kilometers per liter, and fuel cost per distance when corresponding fields are entered.